Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Inept for 'love'..??

Why I am so inept for 'love'..??

I got the most loving people around me..is it something I lack..Am i not able to love them enough..
Or is my concept of love entirely wrong..All i knew was there was no concept for love!!

What i do is..fall in love with the wrong person at the right time and love the perfect person in an entirely wrong time!!

All I want is to love...love you with all that I have..and I do..but when I see you are tee bit upset..it crushes me..and I want to be the only reason to bring your smile back..and sometimes when I cannot do that...I feel like a failure..I feel inept..I feel i am not even fit enough to love you..but I want to with all my heart..all my soul and all that I have..

P.S I Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment