Sunday, 22 July 2012

If only..my wishes were raindrops..


If only all my wishes were granted..


Have you ever wished for something that you never in your wildest dreams thought you would wish for??..



Tonight I wish for something..i wish for us..i know its not what i should wish for..but i do..
I longingly stare at the clear sky for that one falling star..


But this longing..makes me want you more..


Suddenly I have to choose..I have to make a choice about something I have no hold upon..but this time i am not going to choose..


These feelings came as a breath of fresh air in my world..You took me to a place I never thought existed..I became me..U became you..and we lost ourselves and found us..:)


Our secret world..a world of smiles..of tears..filled with all the emotions..but so secretively only ours..


Is it possible to hold on to our little secret??
Our little world..the more I find it real the more i realize it is a figment of my imagination..
The more i live each moment the more i realize the pain it holds..
But its worth every ounce of pain..the smile meeting the salty drop of tear..


I wish no more..
Now that I realize you came to me when I never knew all along you were something I had wished for..


I can live with my 'what ifs' but bby I wish no more..U made them all come true..


1 comment: