Saturday, 22 October 2011

not any more..no!!

I took a lil step towards u..
I let my heart take over..
I let my fears go away..
I thought i had nothing to lose..
I gave you all i had..
I thought you knew..u had to know..

But then u just walked away..
Without a sorry..without looking back..
Leaving me stranded on that empty road..

I broke down..and so did my dreams..
and all those fears engulfed me back into darkness..
reality gave me that mocking smile..
and i stood staring at nothing..
Suddenly i was empty from within..

I thought how could i even breathe..
But isn't it amazing that i still do??
you hurt me so hard..u left scars on my soul..
and d scars remained for long..

But now its a new morning..
I am learning to stand up..to clear my eyes..
to see the sun rising..to feel the air..
Now i know the power to hurt me is not with you anymore..
No not anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment